We have an opening for a dynamic new business sales professional with a successful record of selling enterprise software solutions and driving new licensing revenue through the management of key accounts. You’ll own the relationship with a group of white space accounts and maximize Informatica’s footprint in them. In this role you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including presales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like alliance and channel partners. You’ll use your experience with structured sales techniques that span the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfilment to achieve your sales goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
The spirit to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment is at your core. You have experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfillment. Strong new business sales skills and a demonstrable record of accomplishment with sales campaign delivery are your strong suites. Driving Sales within new named accounts and focusing on business value while developing relationships with key decision makers are your corner stones to success. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and know the importance of meticulously tracking and monitoring account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the systems and processes.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
• Authoritative business and financial acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations.
• Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
• Strategic thinking around operations and positioning to execute plans, and align others with plans.
• Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal skills that can influence at senior levels within accounts.
• Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
• Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core
• customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this
• role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability,
• business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
• Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed
• account and business plans.
• Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and
• roadmap sessions.
• Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success
• Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
• At this level, incumbents will have journey-level expertise and complete knowledge of the company’s products
• and services.
• Assigned accounts are more complex in nature and assigned quota would be higher than lesser-scoped portfolio
• sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
• Incumbents sell-to and interact with increasingly more senior customer decision maker levels, with more frequent
• interactions with executive or CXO levels.
Your skills / experience
• 5 or more years of successful enterprise software sales in Danish market.
• Proven ability to drive and close deal sizes of $250k and above.
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products would be advantageous.
• Experience selling MDM (Master Data Management), Data Integration and/or Data Quality solutions before would be advantageous.
• Experience in working together with channel and alliance partners.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background.