Due to our relentless growth and continuing success, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a successful track record of selling enterprise software solutions to large national and global enterprise accounts in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the commercial relationship and sales strategy with these accounts. A successful candidate will be able to build and manage a virtual team of sales specialists, product specialists and partners. Successful candidates will be comfortable talking to C-Level business people about business problems and will have a track record of closing large transactions in enterprise level accounts.
In this role you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including presales, professional services, marketing, alliance management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties and alliance partners.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the role covers the Netherlands with regional and/or global coordination where appropriate.
You will lead the account planning process for each account and drive business development and go-to market activities within each account to achieve annual revenue targets. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, revenue delivery and coordinating the virtual account teams. In addition, you will;
• Meet and exceed sales revenue targets for each account.
• Develop and execute a business plan for each account.
• Match the benefits of clients solutions to the business requirements of the account.
• Understand organizational structures and decision making processes.
• Present our value proposition to accounts, using strategic partners where required.
• Develop strategy for displacing competition where they are active in an account,
• Work with the marketing organization to develop plans for each account, publicize success stories and enhance clients brand.
Your skills / experience
• Demonstrable track record of software sales to large enterprise accounts,
• Minimum 5-10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales.
• Determination and a "never give up"
• Proven account management experience and a record of building strong business relationships within large accounts.
• Experience of structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfilment etc.
• Demonstrable track record of sales campaign delivery.
• Commercially astute, with the ability to promote and sell the business benefits rather than features and functions.
• Experience of project management in large accounts.
• Target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets, and a proven track record of having done so.
• Clear vision on Sales and knows how to bring this across to the client.
• Very strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts.
• ability to challenge both internally and externally.
• Articulate verbally and in writing; a good communicator and presenter.
• Fluent Dutch and English, both oral and written.
The reputation that client has built over the last 20 years has resulted in the leading position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. With strong leadership on EMEA and regional level in place we are on the brink of the next phase in our growth scenario.
Due to the developments in Social, Cloud and Mobile computing there is a growing Enterprise demand for our solutions. This generates a positive outlook and a strong market potential. In the Netherlands alone, we see a strong increase in Big Data projects.