The Sales team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica's reputation in the marketplace. We're the front line evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We are committed to understanding our customers' challenges and how our solutions can maximize their return on data. Our quality products and customer service is why we continually rank #1 in customer loyalty.
As a dynamic sales professional with a successful track record of selling enterprise software solutions and driving incremental licensing revenue you’ll own the commercial relationship with a group of accounts and maximize Informatica’s footprint in them. In this role, you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like Alliances and Channel Partners.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are motivated and eager to expand sales within existing accounts while focusing on customer service and developing relationships with key decision makers. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and meticulously track and monitor account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the system. You are adept at account planning and management and you know how businesses and the competition work. In addition, you have the following attributes:
• Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
• Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
• Strategic operating and positioning skills enabling you to make and execute plans, and align others with plans.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts.
You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements, mapping the benefits of clients solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organizational structure and work to achieve alignment. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, you’ll coach partners, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers’ demand for Informatica-related services and skills. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, encompassing events, seminars and roadmap sessions.
• Be an ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories.
• Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
• Track record selling into large accounts like Orange, Airbus, Safran, Carrefour, Total and Saint Gobain.
• Experience developing accounts and “hunting” for new logos in whitespace.
• Exceptional skill in enterprise software sales within an enterprise environment and direct IT solution sales to Fortune 500 companies.
• Experience selling Data Management solutions i.e. Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Governance, etc would be considered advantageous.
• Experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfilment.
• Proven account management abilities and demonstrable track record of sales campaign delivery.