The Sales Manager France is responsible and accountable for strategy and growth across the assigned French business, partnering with our verticals including MDM (Master Data Management) and Cloud segments. This leader, will manage a small but growing team that coordinates strategy, partnerships, business development, marketing, business and Data solutions to drive both top-line and bottom-line growth. This role will involve supporting the EMEA NW ‘go to market’ strategy and report to the Regional Sales Director France.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationships across the Benelux market in Data technology and business Solutions space, but also have a deep business and operational background in managing business at scale in a management role. As well, they will have demonstrated success in driving revenues and growth from within the assigned regions.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking someone who will manage all aspects of our French business, including prioritizing marketing plans and strategies, establishing strategic business opportunities with partners, managing complex large deal negotiations , and providing clear direction on growth areas to achieve business goals.
• Key member of French Leadership team
• Responsible for driving Sales and Market Share growth for client in the aligned French Market; through both cross-functional partnership with the vertical segments, including (but not limited to) MDM, Cloud, Data Integration and Security etc. to optimize for the French market and to identify and lead new business opportunities within France.
• Manage the overall go-to-market (GTM) plan for Client, to include (but not limited to):
o Close collaboration with the Channels business
o Managing people resources for effective alignment, including opportunity and engagement management.
o Collaboration and coordination with French leadership team, segment functions, business development and marketing teams.
• Recommend improvements in policy and process that deliver value for Client in France
• Responsible for achievable transactional sales targets for the entire assigned region, including sponsorship budgets dedicated to partner incentives as well as marketing budgets
• Defines clear objectives, milestones and measurements for operations, ensuring that these objectives are regionally and globally aligned, customer and partner focused and business driven. Brings financial rigor to all initiatives
• Identify where we need to innovate as a business to lead in the French marketplace and challenge the business appropriately to consider new and creative ways to add value to our partners, customers, and stakeholders
• Participate in the development and execution of strategic plans with the French and EMEA NW leadership team
• Use rigorous logic and methods to find extended revenue streams in new markets and territories in France. Some of these new regions will involve ‘white space’ planning and development of phased execution strategies.
• Probes all relevant sources for information and answers. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
• Can make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure
• Attracts, coaches, develops the people to grow in their potential and more importantly aligned with the growth of regional business.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in an appropriate field is required and MBA is strongly preferred
• Qualified candidates should have managerial experience in Data solutions and Sales, ideally with Sales leadership experience within France and relevant business at a Management level
• Experience delivering strategic solutions for the highly competitive industries
• Proven ability to drive consistency in leadership, policies and processes within the French market
• A global business perspective
• Strong deal-making, business development and partnership background with the proven ability to lead multiple locations
• Strong operational and process skills that are outcome and performance-focused
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in a sales environment
• Excellent Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills. Ability to analyze data and draw key insights to build solutions
• Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, business unit leaders and other teams in a matrixed organization
• Strong leadership, motivation and people skills
• This position will require travel