Client is seeking an experienced, driven Strategic Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. As a Strategic Account Executive you will be selling to select top European accounts and prospects working with FT 500 caliber clients. Your working area will be Europe South (France, Spain, Italy and later Africa)
You will design and execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our solutions and capabilities.
Client offers an exceptional compensation and bonus plan that allows a successful salesperson to earn mid-six-figures.
- You will be primarily responsible for international professional services contracts to include selling maintenance, monitoring, field support, consultancy and other professional services across the South European market.
- Effectively communicating a value proposition to C-level executives
- Coordinating communication internally with regional Account Executives
- Understand target customer’s business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate clients' value proposition at the executive level
- Lead and coordinate internal resources through deal cycles
- Meet and exceed revenue targets consistently
- Provide customer feedback to product management and marketing teams
* 10-15 years of quota carrying experience selling B2B services, software or consultancy solutions for an international technology company (OEM, Systems Integrator, Service Provider)
* Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from IT Executives to Business C-Level program owners
* Experience in Services, Engagement Management, Outsourcing, Output Management, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), deal negotiation, Sales campaign development, managed service and working with virtual teams.
* Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions - ideally President’s Club
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Fluent in English and French and preferably a third European language to include Italian, Spanish.
* Challenger” Sales approach
* Sales 2.0 skills
* Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
* Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Bachelor or University Degree Preferred
* Location Amsterdam or Home Office